The ever increasing popularity of the Firefox browser can be put down to the ever increasing number of plugins or extensions that programmers have made. These plugins can enhance Firefox by adding features that were not initially included with the Web browser. Simply because these Plugins exceed a thousand, it is important to know the best Firefox Plugins for SEO, Social Media and YouTube SEO .
With the ever increasing use of SEO optimised articles and the great potential to earn money through the Net, many people prefer using Firefox because it seems to be quickerfor online surfing. It also allows endless Extensionsthat you are able to use for the purposes of SEO. Other advantages of extensions are as follows:
You are able to open the identical page which you are viewing in IE.
You are able tomake a desktop shortcut from a page address.
You are able to add bookmarks.
You are able to translate highlighted text on your page into another language.
You are able to reopen a closed tab.
Although there are hundreds of Firefox extensions, many are still maintained by the Mozilla foundation. You can access them by navigating to the page using the URL or by going via your Firefox browser. From your TOOLS menu, choose EXTENSION. Thereafter, a new dialogue box will open. It has the list of extensions that are already installed. You will also see a link at the bottom right saying “GET MORE EXTENSIONS”.
Here are some of the best Firefox extensions for SEO:
1. SearchStatus – Through this SEO toolbar add-on, you can view Google PageRank, Compete Rank, mozRank, Alexa Rank and Google related links as well as inbound links from Yahoo Site Explorer and Google.
2. SEOQuake – This add-on is good for those who are always rushing things. This extension can help you check backlinks, PageRank, domain age and other statistics. It enables webmasters to deal with promotional websites and SEO.
3. SEO Toolbar ± This add-on has shortcuts to popular SEO tools, Keyword Research Tools, PPC Systems and domain tools, like Google Adwords keyword suggestion tool, Keyword Discovery, Alexa, Competitive Intelligence as well as SEO Toolkit and more.
4. The KeywordSpy SEO/PPC -This add-on helps advertisers, webmasters and SEO analysts to do their SEo as well as PPC research.
5. Foxy SEO Tool – This is a free add-on which offers several search engine functions like Google Site, Live FromLinks and Yahoo! Site Explorer. This add-on can help you get web traffic analysis and check sites via directories.
6. KGen – This add-on also helps webmasters keep up with the word content as well as the average amount. It also helps with quality and statistics. It also helps you see the keyword strategy of your competitors.
There are several other Firefox plugins you can choose from. Depending on your needs, choosing from the best Firefox plugins for SEO can help you on your way to Internet marketing success.